Thursday, January 1, 2009

A day in London town

After my nine hour flight to London, Melinda and I were reunited at last! It was so good to see her...I even scared her as I jumped towards her when I found her on the tube platform. I got in around noon, but since British Airways lost my luggage (ugh), I didn't meet up with her til around 2pm. So we had the rest of the afternoon and night to do whatever we wanted in London because that night we were heading up to Edinburgh, Scotland on an overnight bus. We decided to go to the Tate Modern Museum...it was awesome and it's so cool because most of the museums in London are free admission. That's about all we had time for so we headed to the train station...I can't wait to come back to London because it's such an amazing city, the architecture is gorgeous and you feel like every building is a historic monument...but it's not...it's just a building. You can imagine how picture happy I was. I doubt that will subside throughout the trip though...haha, you know me. Well, it's off to Edinburgh for New Years Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment